You are here
Fusion Fall Cup
The Fall Cup is annual autumn tournament that draws upwards of 100 teams every year. It is our biggest fundraiser, and needs lots of volunteers to run smoothly.
In addition to volunteers for the tournament weekend itself (listed on SignUp Genius - see link below), we are also looking for volunteers for the Tournament Committee. The committee will meet several times during the months leading up to the event, and Committee members can expect some additional work outside of the meetings to carry out their specific duties (please note: our first committee meeting is August 5 at 7PM at Dhaliwal). Taking a tournament committee position will fulfill your volunteer requirements for the associated program year. Specific positions are listed below - please contact the tournament director for more information on Committee positions.
- Communications. Manage the communication with participating teams. Need 1 person.
- Marketing. Develop/execute plans to market the event. Need 1 person.
- Scheduling. Help create brackets and schedule games. Need 1 or 2 people.
- Registration. Manage team on-site registration. Need 1 person.
- Site coordinator. Coordinators are in charge of particular venues. Need one for each venue (Rotary, River Barn, Dhaliwal, Zaun), and each should be on the committee.
- Site preparation. Work with Site Coordinator to manage the preparations at each site, including field lining, signage, tents, etc. One person on the committee will coordinate additional volunteers as needed for all sites.
- Score manager. Decide how scores are to be collected and reported to GotSoccer, and also manage the championship team selection process on tournament Sunday. Need 1 on the committee (may want 1 per venue during the event).
- Volunteer coordinator. Manage Signup Genius and volunteer assignment/communication.
- Hospitality coordinator. Manage hospitality tents at each venue. This is where referees go for snacks/lunch items during the event.