You are here
Fusion Fall Cup 2016
The 2016 Fusion Fall Cup is scheduled for September 16-18 at venues in Mequon, Wisconsin. Features of this year's event include:
- U8-U19 girls divisions, and U8-U15 boys divisions.
- $550 per team ($375 for U9/U10, $350 for U8).
- Regulation length games at each age level.
- No games to start before 8AM!
- No parking fees.
- Championship games in each bracket when numbers permit.
- Hotel room blocks set aside at several area hotels.
- Athletic Training services will be provided on site by the Marquette University Athletic Training Educational Program. A Certified Athletic Trainer and an Athletic Training Student from Marquette will staff the medical tents located at each venue, and will be available for injury assessment and first-aid services.
- Registration. Closes August 28.
- Results. You can see the brackets by clicking on Standings tab.
- Manager information.
- Tournament rules.
- Referee Availability Form. Contact Pete Igel for more information.